My Angels have been giving me little reminders here and there though to post.
A few days ago a lady called wanting to schedule a session with me. While talking she said that she really enjoyed reading my blogs. I thought that was really nice of her to say that, as I heard that litttle voice say, "You need to post the five or six blogs you have on your blackberry."
Then again- today I decided to go onto NoseyBook AKA FaceBook and I saw a post from a friend (Donald) talking about deleting people off of his page that basically vent their dirty laundry or have a bunch of negative bla bla crap to post... AND AGAIN...I heard...."See Peej you need to share your blog about this...
Another hint to post my blogs. It was almost like what Donald said on his facebook status mirrored exactly what I was saying in my blog... so here it is..
"I'm not much of a facebooker, because I don't have a whole lot of free time, but I do go on here and there. Sometimes just to see how my friends are, to read some amazing quotes that people post, or just because I'm sitting some place waiting and I decide to hop on for a minute or two.
I refer to facebook as nosey book. One of the reasons I don't go on facebook that often is because I feel like its almost like turning on the 10 o'clock news. Sometimes it's disturbing what some people post! I don't watch the news because its a lot of negativity but mostly because I am an empath and when I see or hear things I feel that person's pain in my body. That's why I stay away from malls, and news etc. Plus- what I notice is some people use facebook to vent their dirty laundry hahaha or should I say personal drama and they also say or post things/picture of things that they normally would not say in their "real person" voice to a "real" person's face. Passive aggressive behavior (tI witnessed wo people doing this) and it's just annoying! The whole "f-U... Bla bla bla" like they're posting a shout out to their enemy! Its sometimes annoying, but then we have to send them good energy or pray for them. I feel sorry for them, because they want to vent and in my opinion that's what a close friend, sister, or mother is for... to tell them what's happening in your life...(Again- just in my opinion.) And then of course we have those friends that pretend they care and use you and what you have to offer when it benefits them and then they get a boyfriend and POOF they disappear.. It somehow becomes sort of self tunnel vision of me, me and my life. It becomes a drain because they forgot how to care or give back to the people they care about, or cared about them when it was convenient for them! Stay away from those Sneaky lil devils! Haha now I'm venting seeeee.
But really, those types of friends that I speak of, I hold no negative energy towards. I wish them nothing but love and happiness. I am thankful for what they have shown me during our times together, Now I'm careful what I put out, and to better my focus on whom I choose to be in my close circle of friend and how much time and energy I put into a friendship.
Anyway- point of the matter- don't post your personal drama on Facebook people! And we all have drama...let me tell ya- I could post some serious drama daily hahah...
Anyway- I guess what I'm saying is don't share the crap on Facebook..Tell that person in private what they did to upset you or hurt you. Maybe they didn't know that they hurt you. Or call a friend and vent it to them. But really you should communicate with that person that did something that pissed you off or hurt you. Especially if that person was a good friend to you at one time or another. They deserve to know what they did to piss you off, which translates to really hurt you. If anything out of respect for yourself. (sorry I now feel like I'm preaching hahah but I guess that's what happens when you have a communication degree haha.
Anyway- back the topic on hand... The main reason why I really don't enjoy facebook, is because there is a lot of negativity BUT let's get this straight I do see positives too! Just not often enough!
Here is something I saw on facebook, that I thought was pretty cool and am so grateful to have read this on "nosey book" so I thought I vent a little and then share. hahaha JK! But really it has activated a lot of energy and feelings with my soul so thought I'd share....
"One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway; it just wasn't worth it to retrieve the donkey.
He invited all his neighbors to come over and help him. They all grabbed a shovel and began to shovel dirt into the well. At first, the donkey realized what was happening and cried horribly. Then, to everyone's amazement he quieted down.
A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well. He was astonished at what he saw. With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey was doing something amazing. He would shake it off and take a step up.
As the farmer's neighbors continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal, he would shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey stepped up over the edge of the well and happily trotted off!"
Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our troubles is a stepping stone. We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up! Shake it off and take a step up.
Remember the five simple rules to be happy:
1. Free your heart from hatred - you have to forgive.
2. Free your mind from worries - (I'm adding... most times this never happens because so many people don't meditate daily.
3. Live simply and appreciate what you have. (I want to add... This means focus on what you have not what you don't!
4. Give more. (I want to add... I always so I am of love and light. I am a very generous person and every once in a while I have to stop and say does this person appreciate me and what I have to offer because it tricky "give more" means give to the people that honor and respect what you bring to the plate. And if they don't, don't give more. There has to be a balance. Give, take, give, take. Even a give, take, give, give, take is okay once in a while but there has to be an exchange. I can talk about this for hours because this has been a huge life lesson for me. Example that comes to mind- I had a friend, well what I called a friend, that I have read a few times, oh don't let me forget the most important part, for FREE, which is normal for me... I've gone and did several free property reads for another friend for FREE too! What I have noticed in my experience with several of my so-called "friends" is that they get free readings from me and they forget that a reading or any messages from a medium or psychic is a "service" just because they don't have a pair of scissors in there hand doesn't mean they are not providing a service. And the hardest part I have experienced is that they come to expect it, as if its just free advise from their friend. One day a few years ago, I was with one so called "friend" doing free property reads for her, which don't get me wrong, I could have said, "I want X amount of dollars" but I didn't expect payment, and back to what I was saying... I was doing a property reading for one "friend" and I was supposed to read another "friend" at my house at 1. When I attempted to call the friend to let her know to come at 130 she didn't answer. So I left a message advising. Well to my surprise I got a response via text telling me all kinds of crap about if I did this to her, I would be mad bla bla bla. To sum it up- aparently this "friend" forgot that I was providing her a "free" service and again back to what I said earlier, it became about that person and what they were not getting. When it should have been about what they were getting! A caring friend that was giving you a free reading! I swear this has been a repeated lesson for me and has been an eye opener for me. Now I do not read anyone for free! You need to give back some how, even if its painting a wall in my house. Give, take, give, take is what I wrote earlier but really its "give, give back, give, give back" so that you both give. Which is not always the case. And the universe will extract those takers and the funniest part is that the takers sometimes extract themselves from your owesomeness because they are too much inside their narcissistic personality disorder heads, to see what is gong on outside their hollow shell hahah
And not all of them were take, take. Some gave too! But I think the main problem was they didn't have an open heart or empathy to my side of the situation. To sympathize is easy, when you have experience that pain of another, but to empathize, that is a gift. Or is a curse hahaha I often say, "its great inside my office- its makes me an amazing reader but sucks in real life, like at the mall or when watching those stupid shows where kids slam into a wall on a skateboard being stupid!
I know another Medium that has a rule, that she does not read friends. Maybe that will be my rule some day? I think the most important thing I've learned is balance.
5. Expect less from people but more from yourself. (My take on this, is that this is a tricky one. I think you should not expect anything and then you should expect a lot. Especially if its around respecting one another. I respect you a lot and I expect a lot of respect back hahha!! This has been a huge life lesson for me. I expect people to mirror me. Im of love & light, very giving and caring. I help you babysit your kids so that you can go on vacation...one (me) naturally expects that in the future when I need a sitter to go on vacation, you (the person I babysat for) would naturally want to return the favor....And I've had to learn the hard way that this just isn't the way it works!
Moral of the bla bla bla is....In life you have two eyes, two ears, two.... two choices...always two different roads to take.... two words to remember when asked too many favors "I can't"... and always two ways of looking at things.... YOU CHOOSE!!!!
Sending love & light,
(and that's a choice too!)